2/23/2009

Alone or Along

Sometimes just me myself feel great
Enjoy being alone
Get used to be alone
Live in my own world
No noise
Nobody bothers me
Nobody annoys me
There are no sounds that people talking, murmuring, scolding, and yelling
There are no people crowded
There are no people staring at me
There are no people ordering me to do something




Lock myself in the room
With the radio on
Turned up so loud
So that no one hears me screaming


Music
Movie
Guitar
Skateboard
Novel
That's my life
Energy, play the music loudly
Tired, lie on the bed
Do whatever I want


Go out alone
I don't need to wait
Wait for decision
Wait for acceptation
Wait for compromise
Nothing has to say
My mind will take me to the right direction
I don't have to care about what others' feeling
I don't have to care about what they care about


I attract people
'cause I'm special
'cause I'm unique
'cause I'm remarkable

I'm abandoned by people
'cause I'm strange
'cause I'm odd
'cause I'm weird


If they like me
I'm somebody
I'm a good joker
I'm funny

If they dislike me
I'm nobody
I'm a liar
I'm moron


Enthusiastic
So-so
Disappointed
Is the way how their attitude change
Maybe I'm an apple tree, huh?


I don't know whether there is a wall between me and the world
When I wave my hand greeting to them,
Can they see me?
When I feel lonely,
Can they get in?


I don't know is there still somebody who I can trust forever besides my parents
Am I really not a trustful person?
Am I really such a damn uncooperative sucker?

Every thing, every person just like déjà vu
Things happen again and again
People do the same thing to me from one to another


I always get the ideas that they can't accept
Too much passion only brings more disappointment
You know
It's a damn thing that people don't wanna follow you
It's a damn thing that you don't have any common with others
It's a damn thing that nobody understands you
The most damn thing is that people misunderstand you


I know what a person I am
Never speak out what I think of inside my heart
Too complicate to understand
Mystery is my name

I'm a Sagittarian who loves freedom
Direct and straightforward
Say what I feel, regardless of how it may sound
But no intend to hurt anyone
Easily lost patience is my trait
Good sense of humor, enthusiastic, ambitious, generous, excitement, loyalty…
Man, that's me


Having one intimate friend defeats having thousands millions of friends
One who won't betray me
One I can trust forever
One I can put all my deep passions in
One we can chat from day to night, never end up
One we say nothing but we understand each other
One who never let you down
But where is my buddy?


I have my own thought, but I can't change the world
I'm different, but the world can't change me
I don't wanna put a fake smile on my face, telling the thing I don't wanna do
I don't wanna pretend everything I love to do
I don't wanna response the thing I'm not interested in
I don't wanna see those faces which dislike me, but pretend friendly
I hate those words which don't speak directly


But
I still need you, friend
No matter I always try to escape
No matter I always pretend that I don't care about friendship
Life without happiness is not a life
Life without friends is dead
You are so important in my heart
I know you are somewhere caring about me
That is enough


Without you
Who can I joke for?
Without you
Nobody can make me laugh loudly
Without you
My story is hidden
Without you
Who will give me a hand when I fall down?
Without you
How can I find myself still myself

I wanna share with you how happy, how sad, and how angry I am
I wanna share the blue sky, pure clouds, and shinny sun with you, my friend
Please don't let everything, every happy moment becomes memory
Please don't leave me alone

沒有留言:

張貼留言